This area of the site is dedicated to the scholarly research done by New Way Chief Technology Officer Drew Devitt, and his team of Research and Development Engineers. Here you'll find White Papers on a variety of subjects relating to porous media air bearing technology.
- Technical Report 1 – Orifice vs. Porous Media Air Bearings
- Technical Report 2 – Vacuum Preloaded X-Y Stage
- Technical Report 3 – The Application of Damped Air Bearings for Machine Tools
- Technical Report 4 – An Investigation Into Hydrostatic Slide Units
- Technical Report 5 – Vacuum Chamber Stage
- Technical Report 6 – Air Bearings for High-Power Turbomachinery
- Technical Report 7 – Experimental Assessment of Drag and Rotordynamic Response for a Porous Type Gas Bearing
Something else you'd like to know about air bearings? You just may find it here. Tech Links offer a glossary of terms, conversions, standards, on-line reference centers and an array of industry resources.