LOCATION: Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA, USA
DATES: June 26–30, 2023
BOOTH #: 740
Rich Hesse, Technical Sales Manager, email@example.com 610-494-6700 Ex 210
New Way® Air Bearings will be attending and exhibiting at the Turbo Expo 2023; Turbomachinery Technical Conference & Exposition, taking place June 26th through 30th at the Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA, USA.
ASME Turbo Expo is a standard-setting global forum for turbomachinery and propulsion professionals – the one global event for all turbomachinery professionals, offering a prestigious opportunity for those in the turbomachinery field to publish their work and interface with experts from all facets of the industry.
Join 2,000-plus turbomachinery and propulsion engineering leaders from industry, academia, and government at Turbo Expo in Boston, Massachusetts, June 26-30, 2023.
Attend Turbo Expo to:
- Find your next R&D partner or employer: Meet R&D leaders from top companies, universities, and government labs at dedicated networking events, including the Celebrating Women in Turbomachinery event and Early Career Engineer & Student Mixer.
- Advance your products: Choose among 1,000-plus technical presentations available live or on demand to discover new ways to build, test, and develop power and propulsion technologies.
- Learn the fundamentals: Attend tutorials-of-basics sessions led by industry experts covering Hydrogen and Energy Storage, Clean Combustion and Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Materials and Ceramics, Mechanical Integrity, Aerodynamics, and more.
- Promote your company: Connect with turbomachinery and propulsion decision makers in person to stay ahead of your competition.
- Gas, Steam and Wind Turbines, Microturbines, Turbochargers and Small Turbomachinery
- Aircraft Engine
- Coal, Biomass, Alternative Fuels
- Cycle Innovations
- Electric Power
- Energy Storage
- Fans & Blowers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial and Cogeneration
- Controls, Diagnostics, Instrumentation
- Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy
- Oil and Gas Applications
- Structures & Dynamics
- Supercritical CO2 Power Cycle
We here at New Way are excited for the opportunity to meet with our clients face to face, and demonstrate the power which Porous Media™ air bearings have to offer the turbomachinery industry. From scalable radial bearings for power generation to our revolutionary New-Seal ® which provides rotary motion and sealing in one package, we’re excited to share the future of non-contact motion with you!